FAQs (Pre-Fall 2019)
1. What are the main differences between the pre-2019 Arts & Sciences core curricula and the new unified core curriculum?
6. f I switch to the new core, will I be allowed to substitute some of the courses I've taken in the old core in the new core?
7. If I switch to the new core, do I have to complete all 12 Creative Arts Experiences (CAEs), or will those be prorated according to my classification?
8. If I change to the new core and have completed all my foreign language credits at a different school, am I still required to take 6 hours in residence in the Foreign Language and Culture Distribution List at Baylor?
9. I'm not currently in the College of Arts & Sciences, but I'm considering a switch to a major in the College of Arts & Sciences. How do I determine which of my general education courses in my current major will count in the Arts & Sciences core?